There has been a rumor that W.R. Grace Co. was going to buy
the Fuller Brush Company , Mary Kay Cosmetics and then
merge with Hale Business Systems, This would result in the new
mega-corporation: Hale Mary Fuller Grace
A number of years ago there was a proposed merger between
Fairchild Electonics and Honeywell Computers it would be called: Farewell Honeychild
There is a merger in the works involving Polygraph Records,
Warner Brothers, and Keebler. It will be called: Poly-Warner-Cracker
Don't forget the failed merger between Yahoo and Netscape:
Net 'n 'Yahoo. It didn't work because they were afraid they
would have to relocate the headquarters to Tel Aviv.
Others in the works:
- 3M and Goodyear: mmmGoodM
- John Deere and And Abitibi-Price: Deere Abi
- Honeywell, Imasco and Home Oil: Honey, I'm Home.
- Denison Mines, Alliance and Metal Mining: Mine, all Mine.
- 3M, JC Penny and Canadian Opera Company: 3 Penny Opera.
- Grey Poupon and Dockers Pants: Poupon Pants.
- Knott's Berry Farm and N.O.W: Knott Now.
- Crabtree, Evelyn, and Apple Computers: Crab Apple.
- Swissair and Cheesebourough-Ponds: Swisscheese
- Zippo Mfg., Audi, Dofasco and Dacota Mining: Zip Audi Do Da.