10. A "baby monitor." Makes those closed door meetings easier to hear.
9. A pregnancy test kit with a positive result and an unsigned note
saying: I told you that condom ripped.
8. Put a piece of tape on the underside of his mouse. That way the
ball doesn't roll and it will take the jerk and the IS department all
day to figure it out.
7. A dozen beepers, all stashed in different places. (Borrow them from
managers who are forced to wear them 24 hours a day.) Page a different
beeper every 15 minutes. This works especially well if you also switch
his morning decaf with espresso.
6. First, simply hide pot seeds in the planters around the officeand
watch as his secretary waters and nutures the plants daily. Second,
watch as boss is escorted out of the building three months later by
5. Thong and lace bra the morning after the company Christmas party.
4. Nonchalantly drop lingerie and then kick it under the front of his
desk (where he can't see it, but visitors can) early in the morning
before an important meeting. Then, during the meeting, stare
quizzically at the floor under his desk.
3. A memo from Accounting Department requesting a meeting to review
his recent purchases on the company credit card.
2. An open and empty condom wrapper.
And the number one fun thing to hide in your boss's office...
1. A stained dress...