Your source for finding web design & development firms as well as individual web designers, developers, programmers and other multimedia & new media professionals from all over the world. The site has been growing since 1998 and now features more than 15,000 firms in over 185 countries.
|| Why Alcohol Should Served At Work|
- It's an incentive to show up.
- It reduces stress.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- It cuts down on time off because you can work with
- Employees tell management what they think, not what
management wants to hear.
- It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
- It encourages carpooling.
- Increase job satisfaction because, if you have a bad
job, you don't care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Suddenly, burping during a meeting isn't so embarrassing.
- Employees work later since there's no longer a need to
relax at the bar.
- It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
- Everyone agrees work is better after they've had a couple
- Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their
- Increases the chance of seeing your boss naked.
- It promotes foreign relations with the former Soviet
- The janitor's closet will finally have a use.
- Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
- Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as
- Babbling and mumbling incoherently will be common