Your source for finding web design & development firms as well as individual web designers, developers, programmers and other multimedia & new media professionals from all over the world. The site has been growing since 1998 and now features more than 15,000 firms in over 185 countries.
|| Maxims for the Internet Age|
- 'Ome is where you 'ang your @
- The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
- A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single
- You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
- Great groups from little icons grow.
- Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
- C:\ is the root of all directories.
- Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
- Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
- The modem is the message.
- Too many clicks spoil the browse.
- The geek shall inherit the earth.
- A chat has nine lives.
- Don't byte off more than you can view.
- Fax is stranger than fiction.
- What boots up must come down.
- Windows will never cease.
- In Gates we trust.
- Virtual reality is its own reward.
- Modulation in all things.
- A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
- The http://www.joker.org is on you.
- Know what to expect before you connect.
- Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we
- Speed thrills.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach
him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.