Your source for finding web design & development firms as well as individual web designers, developers, programmers and other multimedia & new media professionals from all over the world. The site has been growing since 1998 and now features more than 15,000 firms in over 185 countries.
|| You are an Internet Addict when..|
- You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
- You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved
and you don't have a clue as to when it happened.
- Your bookmark takes 15 minutes to go from top to bottom.
- Your nightmares are in HTML and GIFS.
- You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like, you
just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You start introducing yourself as "Jim at net dot com"
- Your heart races faster and beats irregularly each time you see a
WWW site address on TV.
- You turn on your intercom when leaving the room so you can hear if
new e-mail arrives.
- Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of
what she looks like.
- All of your friends have an @ in their names.
- When looking at a web page full of someone else's links, you
notice all of them are already highlighted in purple.
- Your dog has its own home page.
- You can't call your mother... She doesn't have a modem.
- You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it
- Your phone bill is a heavy as a brick.
- You write your homework in HTML and give your instructor the URL.
- You don't know the sex of three of your closest friends, because
they have neutral nicknames and you never bothered to ask.
- Your husband tells you that he has had the beard for 2 months.
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check
your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You tell the kids they can't use the computer because "Daddy's got
work to do"-even though you don't have a job.
- You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.
- Your wife makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."
- You get a tattoo that says "This body best viewed with Netscape
3.0 or higher."
- You never have to deal with busy signals when calling your
ISP...because you never log off.
- The last girl you picked up was only a GIF.
- You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in
front of your computer with a toilet.
- Your wife says communication is important in a marriage... so you
buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you
28.) As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your
first instinct is to search for the "back" button.